POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Down the Drain (wip) : Re: Down the Drain (wip): Seaweed problem Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Down the Drain (wip): Seaweed problem
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 14 Oct 2006 10:25:01
Message: <web.4530f31d52e313ca73aa1b360@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote:
> - How can I make the seaweed also cover any object on the sand (shells or
> others)? I cannot do this by putting a weed texture on top of a union of the
> HF and the random objects.
Pre-declare a weed texture. Apply it to objects after all transformations...
then objects in the same place should end up textured the same. If you need
different scale factors, use different weed textures.

I have no idea if that will help!

I sympathise; I had some real headaches getting the moss texture onto the
bricks in my knotworld...

Bill